How to size an exported photo from Lightroom that was upscaled in a plug in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Cicchine

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.14 Mojave
I recently for the first time upscaled a photo from Lightroom using a plug in called Perfect Resize from OnOne Photo. The original photo from Lightroom after being enhanced from OnOne Enhance has a pixel dimension of 3713 x 4641 and is 394.57 MB. The file that was upscaled in OnOne Perfect Resize has a pixel dimension of 12001 x 15000 and the file size is 2.68 GB. I know that when I export in this case to a folder on my desktop that I will burn to a DVD I can tell Lightroom the print size in this case 40 in. x 50 in. or I can give it the pixel dimension. In this case since this is my first time I would like to know should I just export the file as it is or do I need to tell Lightroom the pixel dimension and Lightroom will keep the file as it is or tell Lightroom the print size 40 in. x 50 in. or what should I do? As always I truly appreciate the help I am given here. Looking forward to hearing from some of you.
Thank You Very Much.

John

Just export without changing the size. Just leave the Resize to Fit box unchecked in the Image Sizing panel of the Export dialogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back