Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
6.x
Lightroom Version Number
LR6
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Due to this horrible virus that's going around, I took to giving my keyboard, mouse etc a good clean with a disinfectant wipe. I actually took the wireless keyboard out of the room so it wouldn't activate - but it did. I had my Lightroom programme live and with carefully wiping the keyboard back and forth, something has changed on my LR. I have attached a screenshot which shows the files now displayed as if they were like colour transparencies within a cardboard mount - previously there was just the images showing. Also, when I open a photograph, the file title is displayed across the top of the image. I have tried to put the issue back to what it was but to no avail. I am wondering if I have activated the second window function, but I cannot find an answer to that. Can anyone come up with a rescue package please.
Capture.JPG

When in Loupe (E) mode if you keep tapping the I button (for information) you should cycle thru various preset info panels. These are configurable.

If you go into the Menu... Tab View ...and Select View Options, you will find 2 tabs. One tab controls what you see in Grid Mode, the other what you see in Loupe mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back