• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom 6 questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom 6 - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. When you upgrade to subscription, there's also a Lightroom Classic version available.

How to reset thumbnail display

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
6.x
Lightroom Version
LR6
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Due to this horrible virus that's going around, I took to giving my keyboard, mouse etc a good clean with a disinfectant wipe. I actually took the wireless keyboard out of the room so it wouldn't activate - but it did. I had my Lightroom programme live and with carefully wiping the keyboard back and forth, something has changed on my LR. I have attached a screenshot which shows the files now displayed as if they were like colour transparencies within a cardboard mount - previously there was just the images showing. Also, when I open a photograph, the file title is displayed across the top of the image. I have tried to put the issue back to what it was but to no avail. I am wondering if I have activated the second window function, but I cannot find an answer to that. Can anyone come up with a rescue package please.
Capture.JPG

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
When in Loupe (E) mode if you keep tapping the I button (for information) you should cycle thru various preset info panels. These are configurable.

If you go into the Menu... Tab View ...and Select View Options, you will find 2 tabs. One tab controls what you see in Grid Mode, the other what you see in Loupe mode.