How to remove keywords derived from filenames?

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
How do I remove keywords that were derived from filenames? See screenshot attached. I realize the screenshot is from SmugMug but I can't find a panel in LR that displays these keywords.
Remove keywords derived from filenames.JPG

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
I think it far more likely that SmugMug created these keywords and that they only exist in SmugMug and have nothing to do with Lightroom.

If the keywords are not visible in the keyword panel (make sure the option - "Keywords & containing keywords" is selected so nothing can slip through) then firstly the keywords are not applied to the relevant IPTC fields and secondly, it is even more likely that phenomenon is something isolated to SmugMug and their site.

If there is more to the story let us know.

Tony Jay

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
I think it far more likely that SmugMug created these keywords and that they only exist in SmugMug and have nothing to do with Lightroom.

If the keywords are not visible in the keyword panel (make sure the option - "Keywords & containing keywords" is selected so nothing can slip through) then firstly the keywords are not applied to the relevant IPTC fields and secondly, it is even more likely that phenomenon is something isolated to SmugMug and their site.

If there is more to the story let us know.

Tony Jay
I tend to forget I'm using two pieces of software, LR and SmugMug. I'm sure you're right about them being created by SmugMug. This may clear up some of my puzzlement about how and why keywords are appearing in the SmugMug keyword cloud. I checked "Keywords & containing keywords" looking for the "strange" keywords and they do not appear. Your suspicion is correct. Thanks.