• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom 6 questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom 6 - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. When you upgrade to subscription, there's also a Lightroom Classic version available.

How to print a simple 4X6 borderless photo in Lightroom 5.4

gsconsolvo

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
I am totally stumped as to how to get Lightroom 5.4 to print a borderless 4X6 photo? Using a Canon MX922 printer. It prints fine from the iPhoto on my iMac. I have tried the cell settings, but still end up with a border.:confused::confused:

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
I cannot answer for the Canon Printer about which I know nothing!. I assume it is capable of 'Borderless' printing.

This is what I see for my very old Epson R210- It may give a clue to your question.

The 'Borderless' option has to be set in the 'Page Setup' dialog, this opens the printer setup options-

and in the LIGHTROOM Print Layout Panel set 'margins' to zero and 'Cell Size' to 6x4in.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

gsconsolvo

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Thanks for the reply. I have tried those settings, however the margins would only go as far as .13 and the cell size would not go to a full 4X6. Left it alone for a day and went back and started from the beginning and it finally worked as it should. Also made sure the printer was set to borderless as well.

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
I am pleased you solved it.
I think the secret is in setting the Printer to 'Borderless' as the first step, then the margins in LR.