• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

How to force shared albums and slideshows to one full-screen photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

IainH

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
2.x
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom CC version: 2.1.1 [ 20181211-1217-31970e4 ] (Dec 11 2018)
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I'm a new user of Lightroom CC (the latest cloud product). I've shared a couple of albums to the web, and in each case, Lightroom seems to randomly display photos 4 to a page. I always want one photo, full screen, regardless of size or resolution. How can I force this to be the case?

I don't see any options when I share an album, and the slideshow controls don't seem to allow me to choose either; it's not in Share settings...

Hoping for a solution before Christmas Day!

Thanks

Hi Iain, welcome to the forum!

Go to the web interface at Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom, select the Sharing view on the left and select the album you shared. Then towards the top, go to the Display view to see how it will be displayed to your viewers. At the bottom, there's some theme and appearance controls, and one is basically a long line of single images. It may not be quite what you're looking for, but it should be a lot closer.

Thanks, Victoria, that's worked a treat.

It still feels odd to have to go to the website to change these settings; so I've provided that feedback to Adobe.

Now I can't find where to change the speed, but I've changed it before so I'm sure I'll track it down again. I feel that the viewer should be able to choose it, but the only controls I see are pause/play, full screen and close.

Anyway, thanks again!

They're gradually adding the extra options into the CC apps so hopefully it'll be added in time.

In the meantime, in the gallery's Photos view, click the ... button to get to the slideshow settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back