Status
Not open for further replies.

thai22

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
6.x
Hello everyone,
I am new to the Forum and I apologize if I made an error of inclusion or choice of category. I ask for help:

Just tonight, My Facebook account was locked by Facebook and it says my computer was infected with malware, even though I know it is not infected – because I just reformatted my computer a few weeks ago. And Why on Earth they know that my computer is infected with a virus, do they install something to my computer? a tracking program or something?

Welcome to the forum.
Your issue has nothing to do with Lightroom and is not a topic that should be covered in this forum. I suggest that you seek a solution to your problem with the folks at Facebook.

Hi thai22, welcome to the forum!

I'm equally confused about how Facebook could know you had malware on your computer, but it's a question for Facebook or your local computer repair shop.

Hello everyone,
I am new to the Forum and I apologize if I made an error of inclusion or choice of category. I ask for help:

Just tonight, My Facebook account was locked by Facebook and it says my computer was infected with malware, even though I know it is not infected – because I just reformatted my computer a few weeks ago. And Why on Earth they know that my computer is infected with a virus, do they install something to my computer? a tracking program or something?

I'm sorry, I don't know the forum rules, but my problem has been solved. I think this article is also helpful to others.

Thanks for sharing the solution thai22.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back