How to find all photo's with a certain Copyrightinfo URL ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roelof Moorlag

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Classic
By coincidence i noticed a wrong URl in one of my photo's (in the Copyrightinfo URL field).

Because i'm using import templates to add these kind of information at my photo's on ingestion there must be more of these wrong URL's.
However, i can not find the right search criteria and/or smart collection to find these images...
Some ideas?

(the list view plug-in from John Beardsworth could be used for this i think but i prefer a 'native' option when available)
Roelof

Roelof, you may be looking at this the wrong way.

If every image is supposed to have the same URL information then just create a temporary metadata template where only the URL field is in play.
Then select all your images and apply the template.
Only the URL field will be changed.

Check your current copyright template and make sure it is accurate.
Done!

Tony Jay

Tony, thanks for the prompt reply!
However, we are with more photographers at our home so i can not replace the info in every image..
It would be a nice option, i did not think of it :)

I did check my current templates immediatly and they are ok!

However, i just downloaded the "Any Filter" plugin from John Rellis and that did the trick!
So my problem is solved but i'm disappointed that searching or filtering on all different metadata fields is not native in LR

The search for the URL in "any searchable field" didn't work? I realize that sometimes you want to search a particular field ("foobar" in the caption field vs "foobar" in the title field eg) but I would have thought it could find a URL anywhere in metadata.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back