• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

How to crop photo with an angle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adonetok

Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I knew crop photo in exactly horizontal and vertical way using crop tool.
How to crop photo with an angle?
For example, when crop a photo, I want to make most left side of the photo lower than right side of the photo.

Well, one way I just tried, is to first use the angle tool in Crop to select a new horizontal horizon. When you draw this, it would be on an angle so would rotate the image. You can then crop using the standard rectangle. If you find, you don't have enough of your image left to crop, you may need to go into PS to fill in the empty space with (I think) content aware fill.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    198.6 KB · Views: 106
Uneven Crops are not possible The Pixels are always saved in a rectilinear box on the file.

You can tilt the whole images at some angle and crop a rectangle out of the tilted image. You can also take the image into Photoshop and add canvas to the edges and then cut away non rectilinear pars of the image and create the left side of the photo lower than right side of the photo leaving a white background but the image will still have to be a rectangle with an uneven border.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back