• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom 6 questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom 6 - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. When you upgrade to subscription, there's also a Lightroom Classic version available.

How to completely remove LR 6.14?

Zack S

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
6.x
Lightroom Version
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I need to install LR 6.14 on a new laptop. I have backed up the catalog and copied it to a USB drive. Also all of my files are on an internal D: drive that I will move to the new laptop.

Recently I tried to install 6.14 in the new laptop but got a message back stating that LR was already on the maximum amount of PC's but it is only on the old laptop and a desktop. I had another PC fail that it was on so I think that Adobe shows that it is on three PC's.

I cannot screw this up as I need to completely uninstall LR 6.14. I do not what to go to their CC service as I am very happy with 6.14.

So how do I uninstall LR so that it reports back to Adobe that it is uninstalled?

Thank You
Zack S

Zack S

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
6.x
I forgot to post a shot of what Adobe apps are installed in the old PC. I plan to uninstall all of them just to be sure.

Adobe screenshot.jpg