• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

how post Lightroom Classic library desktop on zoom meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

betseyrose

Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
MacOS 10.15 Catalina
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.15 Catalina
I wanted to post a Lightroom Classic collection on a class on Zoom but it did not show up on the participants' screen. Can I do this? How?

Did anything show up on their screen from your computer? Zoom does allow you to share your screen and you have to choose the window to share. Can you describe what you did and what happened?

--Ken

they could see something but not legible. i was able to click on a single photo in lroom then click on my desktop and that wd appear on their zoom. but i need to be able to scroll back and forth. before the zoom meeting i made a slideshow in ltroom but it cut off the vertical images and i don't know if i could post that on zoom. zoom can't deal with my video images.

Can you possibly post screen shots? That might help by showing the problem.

I have seen some videos on platforms like Zoom and I cannot say that I recommend that approach if the video is long or if a lot of detail is needed for the viewer due to bandwidth issues. Some folks provide a link and host the file elsewhere.

--Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back