Status
Not open for further replies.

another_twilight

Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom mobile
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Hello,
I think I have tried everything but still can’t edit my photos to look any similar to these:
I would even purchase a preset but so far every preset that I have tried doesn’t look anything close to these on my photos. Please help, what’s the secret? I have seen many people achieving this kind of looks. :sorry:

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. This questions come up from time to time and unfortunately there is no simple answer to it. But, it is possible to get pointed in a general direction. Let me ask you a few questions;
  • What do you specifically like about these images?
  • Have you tried to contact the people who posted them to see if they could give you any advice?
  • Are you shooting raw files, and have you tried playing around in LR just to get familiar with the develop module?
I am suspecting that the look in all of these images is an emulation of somewhat faded prints from films of the past. They all look a bit de-saturated and the color balance seems somewhat cool. Contrast also seems a bit toned down, but all if this is pure speculation as we do not have the original files for comparison.

Good luck,

--Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back