• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

How do I access another catalog in my copy of Lightroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fibrelady

Fibrelady
Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Classic
We were in the process of amalgamating all our files onto one computer (new Mac) when I had problems with my husband's user ID disappearing. Apple Core weren't able to help me but all of my husband's files are still on this computer. I'm running Lightroom under my CC subscription. What I need to do is to print off some of my husband's photos so that I can frame them and bring them into his Hospice room for him to enjoy the memories of roads travelled and photos taken. Can I access his library through my copy of Lightroom? I'm probably not making a lot of sense - sorry. I've looked in our copy of "the book" but this part of it is "geek" to me.

Thanks, Johan! I'll give it a try later today. If it works it will certainly be easier than going through them one by one.

I've managed to print about a dozen recent photos for Doug - I'll get him to choose a group and we can put them up on his wall to make his room in Hospice more personal.

I really appreciate your help - you've been fabulously patient with an person half a world away!

Apple Care was able to go through a back door and change the permissions on all Doug's photos!! I finally have full choice of his photos to print and take in to him.

Thanks for being there when I needed help, Johan - even on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back