• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

How did Adobe get it so wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredT

The forums, that is. For me they are totally unuseable. Every click means waiting for long periods of time for anything to happen. I keep checking in to see if things have improved, but so far not. So how can we get more people to visit here?

The Adobe Forum has stopped indexing. It is more stable now, at least for me. I just wish they would keep us logged in like they used to. The constant re-login if you close and open your browser is a waste of time, though not as bad as a week ago.

I am still posting their regularly as one of the 'answer people'. Been at it too long to stop now.

:)

Don,

The Adobe Forum has stopped indexing. It is more stable now, at least for me. I just wish they would keep us logged in like they used to. The constant re-login if you close and open your browser is a waste of time, though not as bad as a week ago.

I am still posting their regularly as one of the 'answer people'. Been at it too long to stop now.

:)

Don,

I too was getting frustrated with the login situation there.

I'm really annoyed by the small windows you have to scroll to read the posts. Don't like only seeing three line of text at a time. I'm all for updates, but the updates should improve the experience.

Enjoying this forum so far :)

Enjoying this forum so far :)

Well that's good to hear ButchM.

I haven't been back over to the U2U lately. I got a little frustrated going in a login circle where it just constantly showed me the login screen. Hopefully they're working out some of the bugs now. Upgrading that system was a fairly major undertaking.

I tend to keep my laptop on and the Browser open, so I don't run into the Login bit any more. When I do have to re-login, because I closed the Browser, it is much quicker now that they have the indexing done.

Getting a lot more action here at the moment.

Don

It's still pretty annoying... I don't get the # of replies vs # of posts header info nor do I always see the replies... it's what brought me over here... well Don did inadvertently, and now you're stuck w/ me!

It's still pretty annoying... I don't get the # of replies vs # of posts header info nor do I always see the replies... it's what brought me over here... well Don did inadvertently, and now you're stuck w/ me!
How was I involved in this?

Don

Link on your blog Don?

Okay, I thought maybe it was my Favorite Links listing with my Username profile at the UtoU. I have it top of the list there and my sig there asks people to checkout the list.

Don

It must have been that (Non Adobe) that hooked ya??

:cheesy:

Don

It might have been somewhere else but it was definitely you... on one of you lists of links you had somewhere.

Adobe's official forum is one of the least intuitive forums I've ever seen. I"m glad I stumbled upon this place. Much less frustrating.

Maybe we can drop this now as it is getting repetitive? I believe we can keep this site educational and informative by not bashing anything or anyone but by offering a positive experience for forum users.
Nothing personal intended or meant here, just my view.;);)

Maybe we can drop this now as it is getting repetitive?

Agreed Geoff.

All new software has bugs, and the new U2U software is no exception. They will no doubt sort it out over time.

The U2U forums are a great source of information, and hopefully we can make this site a friendly learning community too.

Maybe we can drop this now as it is getting repetitive? I believe we can keep this site educational and informative by not bashing anything or anyone but by offering a positive experience for forum users.
Nothing personal intended or meant here, just my view.;);)

Agreed. I appreciate all of the support. I really do. What I don't want, however, is this to turn into an Adobe bashing. This Site is not intended to replace Adobe's at all.

Thanks for all of the feedback and welcome to all of the new Members. Let's keep 'em coming.

Thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back