• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

How can one sort the images in the "Library" by the image size or file size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
How can one sort the images in the "Library" by the image size or file size?

Or order them by date / time?

Or order them by date / time?

Press the 'T' key for the toolbar if you don't see it, then choose the sort order in the lower left corner below the grid.

Lightroom.jpg

Thank you, yes, I had looked there already, but I cannot find anything of those items (creation date, file / image size) neither in "Sort" nor in "Filters" nor in "Attribute":
yt2C3zq.png

So there is no way to sort by file / image (resolution) size? Actually I would not believe that.

Oops, I wouldn't have supposed that...but no such option, very odd.

Apparently, not enough people requested it. To file a request, go to https://www.feedback.photoshop.com. First try to find if somebody else already filed it. If so, don't file it again but add your vote to that one.

You could view files in your specified Size ranges by using multiple Smart Collections-
MP >1<2, MP >2<3, MP >3<4, etc

ScreenShot357.jpg

Great ideas, thank you, I will do it like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back