• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Hi all first time caller here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

forumhound

Just a note to say that Lightroom 1.2 rocks, as I just switched over from Aperture which I hated with a passion, but had to use something. I guess Lightroom is Aperature without built-in VersionCue - which is what I think makes Aperature so unusable. Anyway, I also found Turning Gate and I am trying to install new web galleries as I use them for client reviews of produced media...very cool. The one thing that I found lacking in both Aperture and Lightroom are the per-lens corrections found in DXO, which I used to use. But maybe it was just my imagination that those adjustments worked really well. Can any expert on that comment? Well, thanks!!!

thanks , got it. now i have two sets of almost the same web galleries?!? Airtight SimpleViewer and TTG's, same same with postcard and autoviewers. Huh?:cheesy:

1.3 now includes the Airtight Galleries, so you can delete the ones in your user folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back