• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nessus

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic 11.4
Operating System
  1. Windows 11
Due to being laid off, I am trimming my budget wherever I can. Lightroom Classic 11.4 for Windows is one of the casualties. Nearly all of my images are DNG. How can I ensure that all of the pictures retain their keywords when I export/save them as DNG? I have until July 20th before my plan expires.

Thank you so much!

Even after your plan expires, you'll still be able to use all of LRC except the Develop and Map modules. You'll still be able to import and export and use the Quick Develop in the Library module. No need to panic or export all your images.

Even after your plan expires, you'll still be able to use all of LRC except the Develop and Map modules. You'll still be able to import and export and use the Quick Develop in the Library module. No need to panic or export all your images.
Thank you so much for your quick response. You've set my mind at easy!

And sorry to hear you've been laid off. I hope you can find another job soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back