• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Help with LR CC/6.10.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GretchenW

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Please help me!
I have the regular desktop version of LR6. I do NOT want Adobe CC.

I was working on LR 6.8 (I believe) and when the update came available for LR 6.10 I wanted to update to that. BUT NOT CC.

I signed out of Adobe. I clicked on the update and DAMNIT IF IT DIDN"T GIVE ME THE CREATIVE CLOUD>

Now I'm sure there are people who will say, "Why wouldn't you want the creative cloud?" I just don't.

Can someone help me do the following:
1. get rid of Creative Cloud on my computer
2. update to 6.10

(by the way I am running 64-bit Windows on Windows 7 Professional).

Thank you!!!

There is only one version of LR it is the same code for the trial, the Subscription and the perpetual license. The only difference is how your license is applied.
If you updated from LR6.8 to LR6.10.1 you should be running the perpetual license still. If you went to the Adobe site and downloaded Lightroom, you probably got the trial which activates all of the features including all of those in the subscription.
This link sdescribs how to convert a trial to a perpetual license: How to convert a Lightroom CC trial to Lightroom 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back