• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Help searching for files

Status
Not open for further replies.

studiolaflamme

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom CC 7.4
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Hello to all you queen's our there:)

Photographer from Canada here, nice to meet you under low stress circumstances. I'm having a minor problem (that I'm too silly to figure out), and someone on reddit suggest I bring it up here as you people are in the know.

So my problem is, I've exported files from lightroom to Fundy. From fundy I exported a list and pasted into lightroom to search for these files and tag them. These are the ones in my fundy album. Here's a longer version of how that's supposed to work Feature - Copy List of Photos for Lightroom - Fundy Designer

A few more detials can be found here
But in a nutshell when I paste the file names into lightroom and select Filename | Contains and search, lightroom does ....nothing.

I feel like I've solved this problem before but now nothing is working. I've tried removing the spaces, searching in a collection or original folder. Nothing. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back