• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

HELP Please! "This appears to be a duplicate or automatically created back of your catalog"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonmblaydes

Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I just moved my catalog over from my laptop to a desktop that I built for lightroom. I got all of the photo files moved over, and I used the catalog file that was in my OneDrive. Now after importing new photos into lightroom on my desktop, I'm getting this error message. I can't seem to figure out how to fix this. The laptop has been signed out of my Adobe account all together. I even had Adobe tech support log into my computer to try to fix it... they were the worst and were zero help.

Please someone help me get my catalog to sync up to the cloud.

Thank you.

Hi Jason, welcome to the forum!

Have you tried what it suggests? Restart Lightroom and then click on the identity plate and enable sync again.

I do appreciate the reply, but yes, I've restarted it many times. There's a conflict or corruption in a file somewhere. I just can't seem to chase it down and need some help. Thanks again.

So what happens when you click to enable sync? Or does this come up every single time before you can do that?

Oh well done Jason! You beat me to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back