• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you ever disappointed with your photos? Do you get frustrated when you’re editing because you’ve been told to move certain sliders, but never been told WHY? Do you wish you could transform your photos without having to spend hours in front of the computer? In our books, Adobe Lightroom - The Missing FAQ and Adobe Lightroom - Edit Like a Pro you’ll learn:
    • how to to analyze a photo like a pro, saving you hours of frustration.
    • WHY you might want to move specific sliders, instead of just following recipes.
    • what the sliders are doing behind the scenes.
    • how to use sliders together, instead of in isolation, so you can get the optimal result
    Lightroom Classic us based on the folder-based version of Lightroom and Edit Like a Pro is based on the cloud-native Lightroom desktop and mobile apps, but the principles also apply to Lightroom 6. The sliders are arranged into slightly different panels, but there's an included PDF that shows you where to find them in 6.
  • It's Lightroom update time again! Color Grading and improved zoom across the whole Lightroom family, plus graphical watermarks for the cloud-based Lightroom apps, as well as the usual new cameras, lens profiles and bug fixes. See this blog post for Lightroom Classic and this blog post for the Lightroom Cloud Ecosystem changes.

Help on watermark

herb

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
I may be calling this the wrong name: I want to put my name script in small font on the lower right corner of certain prints, but the only thing I am able to do is to have it right in the middle of the print in large font. How does one
move it?

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
There are two things that you can add to the Print. One is your Identity Plate. This is not really a watermark but when checked in the print module it initially is positioned in the center of the image. It ias 6 anchor points on the corners and edges for resizing and you can drag it with the mouse by clicking anywhere inside the border of the Identity Plate.

The second is a true water mark. It can be either image or text and can be imprinted over the image by anchoring it in any one of 9 positions on the image. IIRC, the default anchor is the center.