• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Help! Newbie- digital photo scratches- Android Mobile Lightroom Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

CindyK

Lightroom Version Number
App- downloaded yesterday, Mobile Lightroom Premium
Operating System
  1. Android
I scanned in 1200dpi the polaroid photo of my dad and mom up north by a lake, then cropped it, then used Adope Lightroom Premium to sharpen, contrast and added a light skin preset.
After doing all that, exporting it as 3600 pixel jpg. I printed photo out as 8 by 10, desired size. Only to see this in one corner.
I am new to anything like masking, no idea if that is what its called to take/copy a piece of sky and replace the area with the scratches, spots.
This is to be for my Dads 80th in 5 days. Dont have money to pay a professional to doctor it.
Can anyone help me understand what can be done? The photo is a little blurry and as you can tell, the sky, while original is very cloudy off white blue, this looks a little greyish.
On a android tablet for Lightroom Premium. Have publisher and Google photos on a friends windows desktop.
Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220416-201233_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220416-201233_Gallery.jpg
    669.4 KB · Views: 85
There are a few ways to fix and enhance this. Have you tried Lightroom yet, like first healing the scratch, and denoise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back