Help-LR is applying develop settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

acutshall

I am not sure what is happening; I am importing photos into a catalog and LR is applying development settings; exposure, brightness, vibrance etc.

I have deleted the catalog, and re imported from card and its still doing it. I am not selecting any meta or process settings when importing.
Thx

You do have the "develop settings" in the import module set to none?

It is set to none;

I have reimported images from the card 3 times, have deleted the catalog in between. When i first imported I did import into a exsisting catalog by creating a folder and sycronizing, would LR have written to the xml file on my card causing it to keep applying the cahnges. Also am I able to delete the xml files in the LR folder or is this part of what is imported and appended in LR from the camera card?
Thx

You do have the "develop settings" in the import module set to none?

Update:I am not sure if the problem is completely resolved however I decided to import as dng(copy) and was able to import without development settings being applied. I am going to take more pictures, import, creating an xml file and see if the problem re occurs.

It is set to none;

I have reimported images from the card 3 times, have deleted the catalog in between. When i first imported I did import into a exsisting catalog by creating a folder and sycronizing, would LR have written to the xml file on my card causing it to keep applying the cahnges. Also am I able to delete the xml files in the LR folder or is this part of what is imported and appended in LR from the camera card?
Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back