Hello, friends. Please, help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnupt45

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
My name is Mike. I’m a professional photographer. Working experience - 8 years. This is my favorite thing to do.
A terrible tragedy happened in my life, I had an accident and now I cannot walk and talk. And, of course, now I cannot take photos. I tried to work as a web designer, but I don’t really like it. I’d like to be back to photography. Unfortunately, nobody chose me as a contractor on freelance sites for the month.

May I edit photos for you? And you’ll, in turn, save your personal time or could carry out more orders.

I can do the following:
1) Photo editing (color correcting, retouching, professional retouching for magazines, cosplay, editing products for catalogs, restoration of old photos, etc.);
2) Youtube Thumbnail;
3) Attractive CV;
4) And many other things.

I can send you examples of my work.
I’m trying, by all means, to create a site with services I can provide.

I understand your plight. I would venture that the majority of the people on this forum are amateurs of varying degrees. We might not be the best group to approach to offer this service.

I suggest that you inquire to PPA.COM a large organization of professional photographers who could be interested in your services.

-louie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back