• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Hello Everyone,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum. Are you using LR Classic or LR?

--Ken

Welcome to the forum Tung, make yourself at home!

Welcome, and please post questions instead of getting frustrated.

If you feel like joining the dark side; unlike @Replytoken I have moved onto the newer product and do everything in the cloud. :)

Tim (could not resist)

Welcome, and please post questions instead of getting frustrated.

If you feel like joining the dark side; unlike @Replytoken I have moved onto the newer product and do everything in the cloud. :)

Tim (could not resist)
We still love you Tim. But won't you come back home now? :rolleyes:

In all fairness, I did say many a member, not all members. But in all seriousness, both products have advantages and disadvantages depending on needs and work flow. It is great to have options.

--Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back