• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Hello and Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merak75

Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Just joined up to soak up all the info on this new journey I am taking.
I just started using Lightroom Classic and really like it so far.

Welcome to the forum. Were you also a user when LR had perpetual licensing?

--Ken

Welcome, there's always more to learn with Lightroom, we're pleased to have you with us!

Welcome to the forum. Were you also a user when LR had perpetual licensing?

--Ken
Yes, I believe it was Lightroom 5. I liked it but didn't have much time to learn it or use it because life threw me too many curve balls at that time.
Then I just stepped away from it dumped all my photos into a folder on my hard drive. It took me the last 30 days to get everything organized.

No worries. You should find LR Classic to look like an enhanced version of LR5 with a lot of additional features offered to you from Adobe, like PS and Portfolio. And I am still digging out of images that I shot for the past few years. Life does have a way of throwing curve balls at us, sometimes more than one at a time.

--Ken

No worries. You should find LR Classic to look like an enhanced version of LR5 with a lot of additional features offered to you from Adobe, like PS and Portfolio. And I am still digging out of images that I shot for the past few years. Life does have a way of throwing curve balls at us, sometimes more than one at a time.

--Ken
Not just curve balls, but sinkers, knuckle balls, and sometimes even spitters. And sometimes the pitcher tried to brush you back from the plate. You just have to pick yourself up and keep moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back