• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Hello all, another newbie, this one from Oxfordshire, England

Status
Not open for further replies.

hillbum

I've been an enthusiast photographer since the mid '60s, albeit with some considerable years not involved in photography at all. I've been retired for 10 years now and have found that photography is now my main pastime (along with Genealogy). I'm also disabled and somewhat restricted in what I can do/where I can go, although using a mobility scooter does give you a different perspective to 'upright' photographers. In the 'old days' when using film, I enjoyed the darkroom aspect of photography as much as the taking. The same is true now I'm using digital and spend much of my home time on Lightroom Classic and Photoshop CC. I've been using PS for over 15 years and LR for about 5 years, still learning new things on both.

Welcome to the forum. My family is traced back to Shropshire. But they have been in Virginia for over 350 years

Welcome aboard hillbum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back