Not open for further replies.

Kiwigeoff

Lightroom Guru
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Classic
Ian, here you are:

Oooooh, I haven't had a Crunchie in years. I'm sure they stopped making them at one point.

Creme Eggs are my favourite of the moment
438'.gif

Yech... creme eggs make me sick to my stomach. :shock: Sorry, but there are some sweets that I just can't handle. Those and Circus Peanuts. Hmph... I feel sick right now.

Now those Crunchie Bars... mmm...

Yech... creme eggs make me sick to my stomach. :shock: Sorry, but there are some sweets that I just can't handle. Those and Circus Peanuts. Hmph... I feel sick right now.

Now those Crunchie Bars... mmm...

Now you could PM your address and who knows what the fairies might send!!:lol::lol:

Amazon sell the strangest things!!!!!!!

Yeah... very bizarre indeed. You know, there was a time that you could bid on body parts (the human kind) on eBay?! :shock:

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I like Circus Peanuts. :oops:

I would be too, shame on you Rob!!!

p.s. What are they???????:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

In college (Late 6''s) one of my favorite junk foods was Circus Peanuts (have not had one in a few years, now). I would risk my life to run across six lanes form where I was dormed to a market right across the street for them!

:)

Don

Apple sauce and Apple Cinnamon Cheerios is my evening snack of choice, these days.

Yum, Going for a bowl now!

Don

I saw chocolate-covered bacon in the Buckhead Whole Foods last weekend...... :shock:

Ungh... what in the world will be next? Chocolate covered snails? Chocolate covered ants?

That was a joke, by the way...

Chocolate covered ants is old hat. A French thing. I remember you could actually by that in an Almacs years ago in the International Cuisine section.

LOL

Don

DonRicklin;832' said:
Chocolate covered ants is old hat. A French thing. I remember you could actually by that in an Almacs years ago in the International Cuisine section.

LOL

Don
You can still eat some at the Montreal's Insectarium!
They have many recipes with insects that you can taste there.

Your forgetting the Violet Crumble or Cherry Ripe....

Let's not forget that Glaswegian favourite, the deep-fried Mars bar ... :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back