• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • The May 2019 Lightroom updates are now available. There's a brand new slider called Texture, available across the whole family of apps. Lightroom Classic includes a new tool called Flat Field Correction. Lightroom (cloud-based service) has lots of big improvements including cloud trash, invitation-only web galleries, improved chromatic aberration removal and more. The Missing FAQ and Edit Like a Pro eBooks are already updated for the changes. You'll also notice the CC's have disappeared off the end of the names, so we've updated the forum names to match.

Has photoshop been running terrible for anyone else recently?

markhemsworth3217

Lightroom Version
classic
Operating System
Windows 10
Hello everyone,

Dont know what happened but photoshop has been running absolutely terribly ever since a few weeks ago. Ive cleared my cache, upped and downed the ram allocation, ran virus scans, nothing. It’s weird because after effects and premier run perfectly fine, but both photoshop and Lightroom run like shit. And I don’t think my hardware is to blame because I run an I9 9900k and two GTX 970s in SLI which I have a feeling is more than proficient. I’m using CC by the way.
Anyone else dealing with this?
Edit; Forgot, I have 32gb of ram and I run everything off of a SSD.
Thank you!

Victoria Bampton

Lightroom Queen
Staff member
Administrator
Lightroom Guru
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Hi Mark, I'd be thinking graphics drivers as my first port of call. They're more likely to have been updated than anything else.