Mark McClure
Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Hello All,

I'm an amateur point-and-shoot photographer and have been so for decades. The links below provide some more background on my travels from Alaska to Oregon, my analog and digital photo gear, and some of my current passions and perspectives.

Several years ago, when Apple announced they were no longer going to support Aperture, I purchased an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription and migrated to Lightroom Classic. In 2017, when Adobe released Lightroom CC, I decided to try Adobe's cloud/mobile photo products (ecosystem). Like many others, I had questions about keeping Classic and CC in sync, preserving presets and metadata, and so forth. This website along with Victoria's e-books and support were invaluable!

This morning, I encountered an issue pertaining to sharing folders of videos on Lightroom, so I decided to search the Community Forum. Although I didn't locate an answer, while I was here I decided to update my profile and purchase a new membership to Lightroom (Cloudy ;-) in addition to my existing membership for Lightroom Classic.

I just downloaded my new e-book and am looking forward to reading it. If I'm unable to find an answer to the issue I have, I'll post my video-related question(s) in another forum.

- Mark

Here is a little about me (from my website)
Here is a little more about me (from my website)
Here is my Flickr profile (and fingers crossed that Flickr stays afloat in 2020)

Welcome to the forum Mark!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back