• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom 6 questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom 6 - The Missing FAQ!

To help you started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. When you upgrade to subscription, there's also a Lightroom Classic version available.

Hacking LR 6.14 Slideshow Plan and Zoom speed

AlexMA

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
6.x / CC 2015.x
Lightroom Version
Operating System
macOS 10.13 High Sierra
Hello,

I am using LR 6.14 and I would like to find a way, in the slideshow module , to adjust the speed of the Plan and Zoom even slower than the minimum that is allowed by the software.

Does anyone know a way to do that ? A plugin ? Or maybe a number that could be changed somewhere in some file ?

Indeed, I have the feeling that even at the lower speed, the Pan and Zoom effect style go too fast.

Let me know what you think!

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Save your settings as a new template through the UI. Then right click it, and show in Explorer. Edit the settings in a text editor, restart LR. This used to work, probably still does. LR will tell you if you've changed a setting to something it doesn't like.

AlexMA

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
6.x / CC 2015.x
Hello @johnbeardy
Thanks for your message.
I am sorry I don't understand what setting are you referring to, neither how do you save them through the User Interface ?

Lightroom Experience
Power User
In the right hand panel, create the slideshow roughly as you want. These are the "settings". In the left hand panel, there is a Template section - this is where you save them.