• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Develop module Guide or tutorial for post-processing

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilBurton

Lightroom enthusiast (and still learning)
Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic 7.2
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
This link is for a book about post-processing. Interested In Post Processing - Photzy anyone havve ths book? What is your opinion? Is it worth the read?

Can anyone recommend (or warn against) other books or guides for post-processing?

Phil Burton

The DAM Book by Peter Krogh - he focusses on LR quite a bit, and also has another book about digitizing prints, slides, and negatives. Michael Clark, and adventure and sports photographer has A Professional Photographer's Workflow: Using Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. Both very reliable sources of information from working photographers.

There are hundreds of tutorials on YouTube that are good and free. Problem is weeding through some bad ones as well. One person I like very much is Anthony Morganti. On You Tube just search for his name. Of course Victoria, the Lightroom Queen has books and Tutorials as well.

Two excellent books, 'must have' !
. the digital negative , raw image processing in LR, CR PS , Jeff Schewe
. the digital print , preparing images in LR and PS for printing , Jeff Schewe
Bernard

When you mean developing when you say post-processing than there is much choice, i don't have any favorites.
However, when you are more interested in the organizational matter i can recommend Peter Krogh's DAM books. He' s an expert on photo workfow.

When you mean developing when you say post-processing than there is much choice, i don't have any favorites.
However, when you are more interested in the organizational matter i can recommend Peter Krogh's DAM books. He' s an expert on photo workfow.
Roelof,

Actually I did mean a focus on the DEVELOP module. I'm goiing to concentrate on the Anthony Morganti videos for now.

I read Peter's original DAM book when it first came out, and I got lots of good ideas from it.

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back