• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Hi everyone,

I am a keen LR user having started with LR1. I now use LR to catalogue my ever growing photo archive of over 98,000 snaps. I also use LR primarily to catalogue my images and apply general adjustments which I then export to Photoshop using Nik plugins. Since LR4 came along I have been tempted to use LR as a stand-alone PiE as the RAW converter engine is now so powerful.

Good to discover this forum and while I don't promise to do more than lurk, I shall keep the faith.

regards

Monty

Welcome to the forum Monty. You're welcome to lurk and join in whenever suits. We're a friendly bunch!

What she said!!!:mrgreen:

i love your new location in the profile, Geoff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back