Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald Slaughter

What does custom title mean?
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
6.x
Many people visit the U S Library of Congress and download publications but those publications are suited to Microsoft Word and Excel and NOT to Lightroom. I have a copy of the Thesaurus for Graphic Materials which WILL work with Lightroom. It was pretty easy to make. I took a bulleted copy of TGM (number of bullets show hierarchy) and loaded it into a database program, replacing the bullets with true hierarchical indentation. Then I copied it into Microsoft Notepad which made it a plain text document which Lightroom can digest. For those stock photographers who are interested, it is yours for free. Download the file, go to the top left side of Lightroom and clip on METADATA, then click on IMPORT KEYWORDS. Here is the file:

Attachments

• THESAURUS FOR GRAPHIC MATERIALS.txt
    175.3 KB · Views: 369
Welcome to the Forums! and thank you for sharing too, I'm sure that'll be very helpful for many, especially the more pro-photographers.

Paul,
Thank you. I hope many photographers will find it useful. I had to learn to uncheck a lot of the "export containing keywords" boxes in order to keep the keyword count to a manageable number when uploading to agencies.

Don Slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back