Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Noble

Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Good morning everyone, my name is Dave Noble and have just joined the site.

I've been around photography since the 1960s including darkroom work, and have seen virtually every type of technology and innovation introduced to the photography world.

Most recently I am now on my 4th Nikon DSLR (having gone through a D60, D5100, D7100 and now a D750 - whooo! kick-ass camera!), and have tried a few approaches to editing photos, none terribly successful.

I've used JPEGs for along time, and am now disciplining myself to shoot RAW and JPEG and to use Lightroom properly. Thank goodness it's so much easier to use than Photoshop. I have also tried Corel PaintShop pro, with no success. Played a bit with Picture Perfect too which is an interesting intermediate approach.

I have a collection of photos on flicker at OttawaZoe - some are family albums, some are my artsy attempts.

Looing forward very much to learning from everyone else, and hopefully to contributing some ideas as I stumble on them.

Very slick website, incidentally - easy to join, use and read - Kudos!

Hi Dave and welcome! Everyone brings differing experience of photography and Lightroom skills, we're sure you'll both benefit and assist!

Welcome to the forum Dave! Make yourself at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back