Status
Not open for further replies.

marinephoto

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.13 High Sierra
I was working in Lightroom 6.14 and wanted to do a screen print of a file export dialog box to send to my printer. I meant to press Shift>Cmd>4 but apparently my fingers hit the wrong keys and I got the error message in the attached screen shot. I know LR 6 no longer can access the Google Map data but my problem here is I don't know what to do to clear the "Oops! Something went wrong" error message from Lightroom. I am hoping I can just close and then reopen Lightroom to clear the error message but wanted to check first to avoid creating additional problems. Anybody have this problem and what's the way to clear the error message.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 6.11.06 PM.png

Just ignore it and return back to the Library or Develop modules (you've entered the Map module). Press D for Develop or G for Grid in Library (or unhide the module picker bar at the top of the page).

Just ignore it and return back to the Library or Develop modules (you've entered the Map module). Press D for Develop or G for Gris in Library (or unhide the module picker bar at the top of the page).

Jim,

Thanks again...I should have thought of this. Sometimes I think that as soon as I turn on my computer my IQ suffers an 80 point drop!

I was working in Lightroom 6.14 and wanted to do a screen print of a file export dialog box to send to my printer. I meant to press Shift>Cmd>4 but apparently my fingers hit the wrong keys

According to the menus, you probably accidentally hit Option-Command-3 instead, because that’s the shortcut that switches to the Map module.

Lightroom-Classic-9-Window-menu-keyboard-shortcuts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back