Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Hi there,
The 11.2 has left me without the Gmail option again ...which is like the 10th time. It seems every time there is an update to Lightroom that I automatically install through CC, this happens and the process has to be set up again.
I follow the steps outlined here:
file:///D:/Google%20Drive%20Files/Lightroom%20Presets/Lightroom%20to%20Gmail%20setup.html
Normally they work but with this latest version they don't. I just keep getting:
1649616128009.png

I surely wish Adobe could solve this ongoing problem. It happens every time they introduce a new version.
I'm hoping someone knowledgeable could review those linked instructions (which worked on the last version), and let me know if there is something that needs to be done differently.
Thanks in advance!

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
That link is to a local file on your computer. We can't read it.

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Classic
Or you can forget about invoking gmail from within LrC, and instead choose the "for email (Hard disk)" option to export your images to a temp folder on your computer. Then jump over to Gmail, compose your email as normal and attach the images from the temp folder you just exported to.

That's what I do as I have given up trying to keep LrC's email setup functioning correctly with my MS/Outlook email client. It just wasn't worth the effort given the simplicity of the workaround.

Status
Not open for further replies.