Gallery and music

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hoddo

Is there a way of adding music to a LR gallery which can then be uploaded on to the web?

Thank you,

MonoSlideshow supports music, though not from within my TTG MonoSlideshow Gallery. Because LR doesn't manage music, I chose to exclude music-related features from the gallery. It's easy enough to crack open the exported monoslideshow.xml file and MSS PDF manual to add tunes manually, though.

It's easy enough to crack open the exported monoslideshow.xml file and MSS PDF manual to add tunes manually, though.

Thanks Matthew! My brain has gone into meltdown - I have no idea what you've just told me:D

I recently got married and want to add a track to my wedding gallery for our visitors to hear whilst viewing the images.

Congratulations, Hoddo. Also, love the blog name; frogs are one of my favorite things. ;)

TTG MonoSlideshow Gallery is a template I put together for the Lightroom Web module that allows you to generate galleries using MonoSlideshow, a flash-based slideshow gallery. MonoSlideshow supports music. Start at my TTG MonoSlideshow Gallery page; it explains all. Good luck.

Hi

Matthew. Thanks for your thanks.

Re adding music - I'm a dullard when it comes to tech type stuff, is this easy what you say? Concious that I don't want to take up oodles of your time but what steps do I need to take?

My music is stored on my pc in MP3 format by the way.

Thanks again,
Paul

Hi Hoddo,

It's simple.

Purchase MonoSlideshow for $19.95.

Download my TTG MonoSlideshow Gallery extension and set it up as described on my site.

Use LR to generate a web gallery.

MonoSlideshow comes with a manual in PDF format. Open that up and locate the page that deals with music. Simply copy your MP3 file into the gallery, and add the necessary tags to the monoslideshow.xml file.

Even without a lot of technical know-how, it should come together fairly easily. Give it a go and let me know if you have any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back