• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Full screen culling

Status
Not open for further replies.

thommy

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic version: 11.1
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Hi

I sometimes do full screen culling in LrC - but would like to always see flags, star ratings and color label visible in my full screen image.
Not only to show up when I alter anyone of those.
Is that possible?

Thommy

Shift-tab will close all the side panels, leaving lots more room for your image. The flags, colour label, and stars, will still be visible as long as your task bar is showing. It isn't quite full-screen, but it's close.

Shift-tab will close all the side panels, leaving lots more room for your image. The flags, colour label, and stars, will still be visible as long as your task bar is showing. It isn't quite full-screen, but it's close.
Thanks, that's an option!

Use just <tab> (without shift) to close just the side panels. The shift version cloawa all 4 panels.

If you don't see the bar at the bottom that has the ratings, color labels, pick flags, etc, press the letter "t" to toggle the tool bar on.. Once the tool bar is on, if it is not showing the fields you want, click the down facing triangle at the right end of the tool bar and "check" items you want to appear on the tool bar and un-check items you don't care about.

The absolute best option would be a shortcut to toggle display of flags, labels and stars on and off in full screen mode.
Clutter free and better for culling.
Maybe I should write a feature request.

Thanks for all input.

Thommy

in the Loupe view, use the "t" key to toggle the tool bar which is where the flags, labels, and ratings are shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back