Beginner
Lightroom Version
6.x
Lightroom Version Number
6.14 perpetual
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.13 High Sierra
Hi!
I'm new to the forum and as you'll see, I'm very new to both my Fujifilm X-T20 and to shooting RAW.
I just purchased Lightroom 6.14 perpetual (not Creative Cloud). Adobe assured me I didn't need another RAW converter. Now, in LR Develop module my pics are good but when exporting as JPG, they are horribly pixilated. I followed the export settings per an Adobe tutorial.
Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance!

If they are pixelated, you probably resize them (too much) in the export settings.

Thanks Johan. I followed the settings on an Adobe article. I'll have to go back and see how I sized them. Are there specific settings that are optimal across cameras?

Thanks Johan. I followed the settings on an Adobe article. I'll have to go back and see how I sized them. Are there specific settings that are optimal across cameras?
No, export settings are based on what you want to export. If you export an image for the web, you use perhaps 800 pixels wide, sRGB color space and jpeg. If you export the same image for printing in a magazine, you may not resize at all, use AdobeRGB color space and TIFF.

No, export settings are based on what you want to export. If you export an image for the web, you use perhaps 800 pixels wide, sRGB color space and jpeg. If you export the same image for printing in a magazine, you may not resize at all, use AdobeRGB color space and TIFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back