• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Forgot time-shift

Status
Not open for further replies.

wblink

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Hi,

Did it again.
I live in the Netherlands, went to Iceland, forgot to adjust my camera-time. I didn't adjust it in Iceland when I discovered it, because I thought there are a ton of utils that can do that for me.

I cannot find a util .....

Any idea, please ...?

In LR: Metadata/Edit Capture Time should do it for you.

Why not do it in Lightroom? Metadata>Edit Capture Time gives you quite a few options, the best one being to select ALL the images that you shot with the wrong time, then adjust the most selected image to the correct time and all the other selected images will have their capture time adjusted by the same amount. You can also have the corrected time written back into the Raw files (it's the only time Lightroom will write directly to a Raw file), but you need to set the appropriate option first: Edit>Catalog Settings>Metadata tab>Write date or time changes into proprietary raw files. However, I have no idea why that option is in Catalog Settings, and not Preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back