Folder Moving problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

lnicole

Hi, just started using Lightroom. I've been going through the online classes at Kelby Training and I've also read (most of) the starter kit and Gotcha's here. So, I guess I'm still not clear on the import dialogue box because it's creating a new 2''9 folder every time I import, so I moved the folders within lightroom to the 2''9 folder that I wanted them to be in, but then couldn't figure out how to delete the undesired empty folders. So, I none-to-wisely deleted them outside of Lightroom, so now I have folders in Lightroom with a ? and I can't figure out how to delete them in Lightroom.

Help appreciated.

BTW, I do intend to buy a lightroom book, but as I live in the boonies in France, it will take weeks to get it shipped over here. So, in the meantime, thanks for your help.

[quote author=lnicole link=topic=7645.msg52297#msg52297 date=12512986'']
I do intend to buy a lightroom book, but as I live in the boonies in France, it will take weeks to get it shipped over here.
[/quote]

If it's any help, mine's available as a PDF download. But anyway, welcome aboard, and ask as many questions as you like, and we'll be pleased to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back