Library module Folder mismatch between computers

Shane Blakeley

Lightroom Version
Lightroom Classic v9.2
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.15 Catalina
Good morning all.

I run Lightroom on two computers, an iMac in the office and a Macbook Air for field trips. Here is my issue:

I loaded and processed a set of images on the iMac, synced the image files and the lr files to Dropbox, shut that machine down then went on a field trip. I didn't think to open the MBA and sync that computer before leaving.​
While in the field, I loaded and processed photos on the MBA. I did not think about the lack of internet connectivity while doing that to either sync the earlier photos to the MBA or sync the new photos to the iMac.​
Now I am back in the office and the image files have synced to the correct Dropbox directories but I have two different Lightroom folder structures on the two computers that won't resolve. Screenshots attached.​
It is not the end of the world if I have to use Time machine to go back to where I was before I left then reload and process the new photos but, if there is a simple solution, I may as well learn how to apply it.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
Shane

Attachments

• Screen Shot iMac.png
    Screen Shot iMac.png
    190.7 KB · Views: 114
  • Screen Shot MBA.png
    Screen Shot MBA.png
    227.5 KB · Views: 102

Zenon

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
I do that every time I travel. It's the cat's meow.

Shane Blakeley

When I went through the process, it found inconsistencies going back five years. I will now incorporate it into my housekeeping and certainly after travel or trips out bush.