• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom 6 questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom 6 - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. When you upgrade to subscription, there's also a Lightroom Classic version available.
  • It's Lightroom update time again! New cameras (including the Canon R5/R6), lens profiles and bug fixes, and the ability to disable built-in lens corrections for specific new cameras. Here's the usual list

Fixed! LR/Mogrify 4.14 - export preset issue in 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjamedia

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
I just noticed a bug in the latest version of LR/Mogrify (4.14) in LR 2.5 (64bit) running under under Vista Ultimate 64:

If you update the watermark logo settings of one of your export presets (i.e. dimensions and image path, plus location and offset entered), then choose to update the preset with the current settings -
when you select a different preset from your saved list, the previously entered watermark config is shown within the options of the newly chosen preset. This newly selected preset was originally saved with its own unique logo settings, which are no longer brought up.

Anyone else seen this? Wondering if it may in fact be LR2.5 rather than the plugin which is the cause.

thanks, Paul A

pjamedia

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Re: LR/Mogrify 4.14 - export preset issue in 2.5

Looks like the plug-in developer responded to my bug report and has released a new version of LR/Mogrify v4.2' - just tested and the issue is fixed :)
Thanks for all your help with this one ::)

Paul A

Status
Not open for further replies.