• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Finding edited photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmilly

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Operating System: Mac High Sierra
Exact Lightroom Version (Help menu > System Info): Lightroom Classic 7.0.1

Hi

I would like to find all the photos that I have edited. Is there any easy way of finding this??

thanks

Kim

That's what smart collections are for.

Lightroom.jpg

Thanks, I tried that, but it doesn’t help when you bring all photos in with a camera standard preset... I only want to know which ones I have made edits to after import.

Thanks.

If you use that preset all the time, then you could do it a little differently and that will work: In the Develop module, go to a photo that you didn't edit any further, so only the preset edits are applied. Press the 'Reset' button while holding the Alt-key. The name of the button will change to 'Set Default...' when you press that key. In the dialog that follows, click on 'Update to current settings'. That will add the adjustments from the preset to the camera defaults, so from now on you don't have to apply that preset anymore during import (you have to do this separately for each camera if you use more than one camera). Now that smart collection will work.

Lightroom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back