filename in print to file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Hayton

I would like an option to use the filename when printing to file rather than creating a new file name. Does this make sense?

Makes perfect sense Andrew. But in what scenario would you use that rather than normal export, that would have only a single filename?

The reason I would want the filename is that I add a backround or border at printing to file time and want to keep the original filename so that when the prints come back I can match them to the orders easier. As it stands I have to look through visually at the prints and corresponding orders rather than the filenames which can be time consuming.

I have the same need as Andrew when it comes to picture packages. Altough, there is a new problem if it is to be implemented when one select different images for a single page...

That would be the only problem but for one image on a page then it would be handy to have the filename ability. If i do multi pictures on a page with space around then i put the filename under or to the side of each image but not if doing a montage where they overlap each other.

Sounds like a really good one for an official feature request

consider it done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back