• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

“Failed to load development version.” Lightroom Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilgarci

Lightroom Version Number
Mobile
Operating System
  1. iOS
  2. Android
Huawei P30 Pro....I have about 7000 images and the photos in just one folder show this msg when I try to open images. As a result I cannot edit them. Any thoughts? No problems on other pix. Thx.

Hi gilgarci, welcome to the forum!

I've seen other intermittent reports about a year ago, but then the reports seemed to disappear, so first job is to double check that the app's up to date.

If you go to the web interface (on a desktop would do fine), are they editable there?

How did these photos get into Lightroom mobile? Synced from another device? Or added on this one?

Thanks for the reply.......yes, app is up to date. Yes, editable on the Ipad and desktop. I loaded them from a portable hard drive into LR on my desktop, but I loaded many others the same way and no problem with them.

If it was me, I might try deleting the app and reinstalling.

This is happening to me now. My app is completely up to date been uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. Tried uploading them on 2 seperate computers I can see the images fine on the computer any accessible computer works once uploaded. But the web cloud access of my account mirrors my phone in that I can't see all the images I have uploaded. I think it's an issue with my cloud space or something this needs to be fixed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190801-115642_Lightroom CC.jpg
    Screenshot_20190801-115642_Lightroom CC.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 510
Hi Tyler, is it my imagination or have I seen you report that on the bug report forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back