• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Facing problem with adjustment brush

Status
Not open for further replies.

icethrone

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Hello,
i Just format my PC, and reinstall my lightroom 3.4.1 64 bit.
previously, it work just fine.
But now, i'm facing an issues regarding to the adjustment brush.

Now, every time after i release (mouse click) or complete my 1st selection by using adjustment brush, it will automatically change to new Pin on my next selection, it is very annoying when i need to precisely choose the mask.

Previously i can continue to masking on the same pin even i release my 1st selection, and use the new Pin until i manually click on the new function.

Can anyone tell me what should i do to get back previous setting?

Hi icethrone, welcome to the forum!

So just explain a little more about what's happening? It's starting a new pin when you drag around?

Hi icethrone, welcome to the forum!

So just explain a little more about what's happening? It's starting a new pin when you drag around?

Thanks Victoria.

I just reformat my Window 7 64bit, Previously my lighroom 3.4.1 work just fine with the same operating system (window 7 64 bit),
but recently after my reformat, my adjustment brush don't work like previously.
As normal, once we make an selection on a picture with adjustment brush, this action will create a Pin, and you can continue to add other selection into the same pin as long as you don't click on new Pin.
But now, every time i make a selection (move the mouse cursor) with adjustment brush, it will straight away jump to new pin for my next selection.
It is very headache when i have some complicated area to select, specially come to zoom in selection.

after trying all the option and settings, i found that after i run Lightroom 3.4.1 in administrator mode, everything work just fine.
you have any idea what cause this scenario?

Very odd! No, I'm not sure what was causing it, but I'm really pleased you found a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back