• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Exposure X and lightroom. Film Presets are needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaios

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
CC
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Hi all,
I bought some time ago the exposure x that has some great film presets. I was wondering if I can have the exposure x presets exported directly to lightroom. I just find the workflow to cumbersome to need to export all images to exposure X and then back again.

If not, which are considered to be very good film presets. I am looking for emulating the classical wedding emulsions like portra 160 or fuji 400h. The database does not need to be very extended but having the basic films. Some budget also available if not finding them for free it is not an option. In that case the presets should be really good :)

feel free to reply to any direction.
Regards
Alex

Nope. These kind of presets are not interchangeable.

If you are using a Fuji camera, its film simulations are designed to replicate Fuji film, and LR's existing profiles are designed to match their results. You can automatically apply the profiles using my X-LR plugin.

John

thanks guys then I need to look for lightroom presets with film emulation. What are you suggesting? Regards Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back