Exporting Images (not including rejected images)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwajwa

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom 6.8
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Hi

Is it possible to export my photos WITHOUT the rejected photos being exported? I normally use flags but needed a very quick turnaround and can't figure how to do it. Thanks.

John

(I should have mentioned - I have just used x to grey out photos. These are the ones I don't want exported).

One method might be to-
1. Filter by checking the Attributes for 'Flagged' and 'un-flagged' photos, (thus the 'Rejected' photos are not shown.)
2. Select the visible photos to Export.

I don't keep rejected files and while most like to use attributes I have a different approach. This is typically for files I send to PS and back to LR. I don't want to export the original CR2, only the TIFF. When the file comes back I immediately flag the CR2. When done editing I use the commands Select Flagged Photos and then Invert Selection. Now the flagged CR2 files are not exported.

I wasn't aware of the method I-See-Light described when I came up with my method. I gave it a try but have I have been using my method for so many years I never adapated to it. It is probably a better method and utilizes the software more efficiently. My method has never failed me. I also hide the CR2 under the TIFF which just makes things look cleaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back